- I am not a nutritionist!
- This site is a personal blog and should not be used in lieu of medical or nutritional advice. It is a compilation of my favourite recipes that I’ve found (and I’ll always tell you from where) plus recipes that I’ve created myself – I’m especially fond of these ones as they’re few and far between! I’m cooking Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free to the best of my abilities but please, you must be responsible for your family as I am for mine!
- Read labels!
- Not all brands are created equal. Please read food labels carefully for potential allergens or food sensitivities.
- Develop a care program with your Doctor or Naturopath
- The current list of YES and NO foods that we follow, as well as alternative therapies, are based on specific tests performed by a Naturopathic Doctor for Joey and are in conjunction with general recommendations for diet from several MS societies.
- Help me make this blog better!
- If you notice an error – heaven forbid, a Gluten-Free or Dairy-Free error, please please please let me know! If you have a favourite recipe that you’d like to share, email it to me or send me the link and I’ll post it for you!
- Are you a Gluten-Free or Dairy-Free blogger?
- If you would like your blog listed here, by all means, send me the link! In return, please post a link to Joey Can Eat This on your blog! And of course, practising good Netiquette, if you post one my recipes to your site, please link it back.
- Have fun cooking and get everybody involved!
- Cooking is always more fun if you share the experice with your family. Get your kids or your husband or your wife involved and learn together about the foods you are putting in your bodies and where it comes from! Remember, (and this is a reminder for me too!) smile through all the struggles of having to learn to cook in such a different way!